Active Voice : Speech-To-Text app for iPhone and iPad
* * Join over a Million people around the globe using Active Voice on a daily basis!! Download it now! * *
Active Voice is the power of your voice in the palm of your hands!
- Use your voice to send messages and emails. No more tedious typing. Just speak and its done.
- Translate your text into 32 foreign languages.
- Copy your text with one tap.
- Correct your text using voice dictation or typing.
- Voice recognition support for 34 languages and accents.
- Full support for American and British English.
:: :: SUPPORTED LANGUAGES :: ::
:: Speech recognition support
العربية الفصحى, English (UK, US, Australia), Español(España, EE.UU., México), Bahasa indonesia, Bahasa melayu, čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, français (France, Canada), italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Português brasileiro, Pyccĸий, Română, Slovenčina, suomi, Svenska, Tϋrkçe, Ελληνικά, 한국어, 中文(中国,臺灣), 廣東話, 日本語.
:: Translation support
- Chinese (traditional)
- Haitian Creole
If you are too busy to type on your iPhone, then Active Voice IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU.
So, in a nutshell, you can do the following:
- Convert your voice into text.
- Send your text as an SMS message or email.
:: :: Technology:: ::
Active Voice is powered by cutting-edge technology in speech recognition that requires a Wifi or 3G Internet connection.
- Tired of typing your messages and emails?
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET YOUR COPY OF ACTIVE VOICE NOW.
Pros and cons of Active Voice : Speech-To-Text app for iPhone and iPad
Active Voice : Speech-To-Text app good for
I use this app to practice Spanish. It is very helpful for correcting my pronunciation. One item on my wish list for this app is that it would display what I am saying as I am saying it. Many other apps do that. With this app right now in order for it to display what I have said I have to press the stop button.
Finally an app that does exactly what it says it does! I am very impressed by the fact that I can use it in French and the spelling is right. It even understands the punctuation signs verbally. What a great tool!
this is the best speech recognition that I have ever used. its just amazing
Love this app! Really like the large button. Hasnt made any mistakes yet!
This is the first app I find not only for texting but to text much faster, and it picks up exactly what you say. Not like the microphone that comes with the iPhone.
This is a great app. Its the most accurate one that Ive used so far. It recognizes most of the words I speak which means I dont have to make many corrections.
Some bad moments
I just started using this app, just for voice to text *no translation, and it works great - very few typos! There does need to be some improvements:
1) It records less than 1 minute of text (it needs to be *much* longer - thats only a couple of paragraphs of an email!!) & then it abruptly ends without warning you. So, besides making the length longer, they also need to add a beep sound when it stops recording so you know its ended, especially if your multitasking & are not watching the screen...like we all do.
2) there is no way of saving your text if you have not finished & all can be easily lost!
3) theres no way to pause it if you get interrupted or need to collect your thoughts.
4) there needs to be a way to teach it your pronunciations or common words (like other voice recognition software) or allow it to save common words you use - like your family names.
App cuts off after ~5 seconds.
No controls except start and stop.
Needed this to serve as a simple dictation device for a school project in a pinch, and the app was unable to deliver. Dictation was choppy at best and simple, common words were beyond its abilities. Perhaps it works well for translation, but not English-language dictation.
I purchased this app so I could capture WWII stories that my father in law experienced. Even when you speak directly into the phone it only captures a few phrases and words are sometimes jumbled. It falls far short of what it suggests it can do. Not a good voice dictation app. Dont waste your money.
This app is crap. Does not do what it advertises. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
Id love it if this app was able to transcribe from a video interview I made thats 25 minutes long. Alas, it does not. It gives me a "cannot sync to cloud" error. I also have no clue how long it really can record for, or whether its limited by something like local RAM or who knows what. If I did Id be able to record in, say, 10 minute chunks or something and stitch them together.
Until this information is made available in the description section or the problem is fixed Im leaving my review at 3 stars. I spent $10 on this and I basically wont even be using it, or Ill have to set aside time and energy to experiment and figure out how long it will record for. Blegh.
UPDATE: So Ive been experimenting with it and I got lucky one time and it recorded/processed ~5 minutes of my YouTube video. 3 other attempts to get to 5 minutes failed at the "Processing" stage.
Im getting incredibly frustrated now. Seems like Ill have to baby it and process it every 3 minutes or so to be safe. UGHHH.
voice to text,
traductor de voz,
talk to text,
translate english to chinese,
and other. So, download free Active Voice : Speech-To-Text .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Active Voice : Speech-To-Text iOS app used & searched for